Monday 22 August 2011

The day before travelling

Right then, i've decided that as I now do a lot of travelling with work it might be worth documenting some of the strange things I see and experience whilst i'm in different countries. (A bit like Karl Pilkington only less funny)

Tomorrow I shall be travelling to India to work for 2 weeks. I've never been anywhere before where i've had to have vaccinations before I go. Earlier this week I had 5 in both of my arms causing me to basically have what I can only describe as lead stumps on my upper body for two days.

I'm also taking Malaria tablets as apparantly I can get killed in India by something as small as a Mosquito. The side effects of Malaria tablets are "Strange Dreams"!! I already have enough strange dreams and I definitely don't need them any stranger. Imagine if i'm on the plane tomorrow and I fall asleep and have a "Strange Dream" that causes me to scream out loud! No thankyou!

So i'm looking forward to the trip tomorrow and will blog about my first experiences in what will become my home for the next fortnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment